Saving You Time and Money
- Minimizing your down-time.
- Working around the customer’s schedule whenever possible.
- Providing after-hours service, upon request.
- Extending the useful life of many equipment parts.
- Repairing old parts, rather than buying new.
- Offering creative problem-solving ideas.
Our Machining Capabilities
- (8) Lathes ranging from 14"-56"swing, 60"-200" in length
- (1) CNC lathe - 20" swing
- (3) vertical mills
- (1) horizontal mill
- (2) large boring mills (up to 14' travel)
- (1) radial arm drill
- (1) 200 ton hydraulic press
- Portable line boring (up to 16" diameter)
- VTL - 67" swing
- Vertical slotter machine
- Flame Spray Metallizing
- Metalax Stress Relieving
S & S Machine, Inc. opened its doors on July 1, 1996 and continues to provide consistent, guaranteed quality, imaginative and cost-effective repair solutions, and responsive turnaround times. Owners Mike and Rob invite you to visit them at their shop so that you can discover for yourself why...
S & S Machine, Inc. means: Quality Guaranteed!